Domestic Restricted Products Policy
By purchasing a Rifle Magazine greater than 10 rounds from Extreem Tactical llc, you certify that you have read and understand the following:
1) You have reviewed all United States federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations related to the use, possession, purchase and/or ownership of the item and you are legally permitted to use, possess, purchase and/or own the ammunition.
2) You are over twenty-one (21) years of age
3) Your purchase is in compliance with 18 USC § 922, certain portions are as follows--
(g) It shall be unlawful for any person--
(1) who has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;
(2) who is a fugitive from justice;
(3) who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802 ));
(4) who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution;
(5) who, being an alien--
(A) is illegally or unlawfully in the United States; or
(B) except as provided in subsection (y)(2), has been admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa (as that term is defined in section 101(a)(26) of the Immigration and Nationality Act ( 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(26) ));
(6) who has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
(7) who, having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced his citizenship;
(8) who is subject to a court order that--
(A) was issued after a hearing of which such person received actual notice, and at which such person had an opportunity to participate;
(B) restrains such person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner of such person or child of such intimate partner or person, or engaging in other conduct that would place an intimate partner in reasonable fear of bodily injury to the partner or child; and
(C)(i) includes a finding that such person represents a credible threat to the physical safety of such intimate partner or child; or
(ii) by its terms explicitly prohibits the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against such intimate partner or child that would reasonably be expected to cause bodily injury; or
(9) who has been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence,
to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce, or possess in or affecting commerce, any firearm or ammunition; or to receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce.
(n) It shall be unlawful for any person who is under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce any firearm or ammunition or receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce.
Extreem Tactical llc does not currently support sales of Rifle Magazines greater than 10 rounds to a number of locations, including, but not limited to, the following:
P.O. Boxes; U.S. Territories
Certain federal, local and state level laws make selling to these locations operationally or legally prohibitive for Extreem Tactical llc at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Extreem Tactical.llc is very excited to offer ammunition to our customers, and we hope that you share that excitement with us. We want your shopping experience with us to be the best it can be, so while you're adding ammo to your cart and planning your next trip to the range, please keep in mind that you must comply with all relevant terms of our policies and applicable United States federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations.
Unfortunately, we aren't able to support sales of ammunition to several locations right now, including the states of Alaska, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C, P.O. Boxes, and U.S. Territories. We know that's disappointing. We are working hard to do what we need to do to serve you in the future.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please feel free to contact us.
Please note: Extreem Tactical.llc cannot accept returns of ammunition for any reason, and no refunds will be issued for any returned ammunition.