CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We stand behind our product and offer a FULL 30-Day WARRANTY on all items from DATE OF PURCHASE. If you are experiencing any issues with your item or order please contact us within 3 days of receipt so that we can help troubleshoot your issue. We are always here to help given a chance. Please allow us to help prior to leaving any feedback. Buyer must contact us within 7 days of receipt for all short shipments either via email or phone.
RETURNS RMA: A return merchandise authorization # (RMA #) will be issued for ALL returns. Please do not send back any items w/o an RMA#. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs unless the item arrives DOA or DAMAGED. Once the item is received back to our warehouse a technician will verify if defective. Please allow 72 hours (longer during Holiday seasons) for this process. Once verified as defective a Replacement or Refund of the SAME item will be issued free of cost to the customer. If item is returned free of defect and in working condition, customer is then responsible to have item shipped back to them or pay a 15% restocking fee. ALL returns must be shipped back within 10 days of receiving RMA# and must be in original packaging with any and all accessories included with return including all original Packaging.
BUYERS REMORSE: If you have purchased an item that has NOT been opened and would like to return it, you may do so less a 10% restocking fee. If an item has been opened but not USED and you would like to return it, a refund minus up to a 30% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund since the item has been opened and can no longer be sold as new. Please note that we DO NOT take back USED or INSTALLED items for any reason. *Please make sure to read the listing carefully and research the item prior to purchase.
RETURNED ITEM: In the event an item you have purchased is returned to us for any of the following reasons: (e.g. refused, undeliverable, incorrect address, unclaimed, etc.) the item can be reshipped at the Buyers expense or refunded less a 30% restocking fee.
Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for their intended purpose or use. We pride ourselves on our customer service. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item please contact us and we'll be happy to help. Buyer must contact us within 7 days of receipt for all short shipments either via email or phone.
Extreem Tactical respects consumer privacy and works to safeguard your personal information, while complying with all International and United States Federal and State laws and regulations. We are dedicated to providing you with the superior customer experience that you know and expect from Extreem Tactical We view your privacy as an important component of your customer experience and ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible manner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By purchasing the body armor contained in this listing from Extreem Tactical (“Seller”), you (“Purchaser”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1) Purchaser represents that s/he is at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the State or Territory in which s/he resides.
2) Purchaser is not a convicted felon at the time of purchase.
3) Seller will not sell body armor to any citizen or resident of the State of Connecticut.
4) Purchaser is legally allowed to purchase, possess, and/or use the purchased item(s) in Purchaser’s State/Territory, County/Parish, and municipality, and affirms that such purchase does not violate any federal, state, or local laws.
5) Seller makes no representations to Purchaser about the legality of any Purchase of body armor. Seller makes no representations about the consequences to Purchaser in the event Purchaser buys the body armor in contravention of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Purchaser is encouraged to seek qualified legal counsel in his/her jurisdiction if Purchaser has any questions concerning ab federal, state, or local laws.
6) Seller is not responsible for Purchaser’s violation of any federal, state, or local law concerning the Purchaser’s purchase, use, re-sale, other distribution of any body armor obtained from Seller. This disclaimer applies to any re-distribution within or outside of the United States.
7) Seller will cooperate with any federal, state, or local law enforcement agency investigating the purchase or use of body armor by the Purchaser.
8) Purchaser is not buying the body armor on behalf of another person in an effort to avoid compliance with these Terms and Conditions or to circumvent any applicable federal, state, or local law.
9) Although Seller’s body armor is tested to withstand bullets, the armor is bullet resistant and not bulletproof. Body armor will not protect someone from injury or death in all circumstances. Body armor will not provide any protection for the parts not covered by the armor. Purchaser acknowledges that there is always a risk of injury, including serious injury or death, if struck by a bullet while wearing body armor.
10) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Purchaser and his/her heirs, assigns, successors, and agents agree that Seller is not liable for any injury, including serious injury or death, that may occur during the use of Seller’s body armor. To that end, Purchaser and his/her heirs, assigns, successors, and agents, release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Seller for any liability from the purchase, possession, or use of the body armor. Purchaser and his/her heirs, assigns successors, and agents specifically disclaim any right to any damages from Seller, including compensatory damages, incidental damages, consequential damages, punitive damages, costs, and attorney’s fees.
11) Any statements, images, or descriptions of body gear herein, including all photographic and video depictions, are for informational purposes only, and do not constitute a warranty of the products in any way.
12) Seller specifically disavows and disclaims any representation, implied or express warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. Every item is sold AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT.
ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENTS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY SELLER.
The Terms and Conditions are effective as to the Purchaser on the date of the purchase of the body armor and supersede all prior oral or written Terms and Conditions between Purchaser and Seller.
These Terms and Conditions may be updated, revised, or changed without prior notice.
16131 Silvergrove Dr
Whittier, CA 90604
Contact email: Support@ExtreemTactical.com