VISM by NcSTAR VTGLKPBL DISASSEMBLY & FRONT SIGHT TOOL - FOR GLOCK®
- Free Shipping
- Tactical equipment designed in a pen configuration with a steel disassembly and front sight tool for Glock® pistols.
- Anodized blue aluminum pen tool with two threaded caps that thread into the center body, with a black steel pocket clip.
- Hardened steel 3/32" or 2.5mm punch tool for all Glock® pistols. Designed to remove the pins and disassemble the Glock® frame, slide, and the magazine into their individual components.
- The opposite end of the tool includes a 3/16" hex nut driver for removing/installing factory and aftermarket Glock® front sights. The 3/16" hex nut driver features an internal magnet to conveniently hold the front sight screw as you install the front sight post.
- The pointed cap can be used to center the pins in the frame. Pointed cap can be screwed onto the pocket clip cap to prevent losing it when the tool is in use.
- Length: 3.4"
- Weight: 4.0 oz.
- DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. Neither “NcSTAR Inc. & VISM” nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK tools, mounts, or optics. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.mbH products and parts visit www.glock.com.